FRP Cable Tray
FCT FRP Cable Trays are designed specifically for electrical and instrumentation installations, utilizing corrosion-resistant fiber reinforced plastic. These trays are engineered to achieve weight reduction without sacrificing strength, allowing for optimal loading capacity. The lightweight nature of the material ensures resistance to rusting. Additionally, the design enhances health, safety, and environment (HSE) aspects during tray and support equipment installation and lifting. The Cable Trays are offered in five different resin materials, carefully formulated to meet unique project requirements.
2. horizontal elbow: standard angle comes in 30, 45, 60 and 90 degress, standard radius comes 300,600 and 900mm.>
3. horizontal tee: standard radius comes 300,600 and 900mm.
4. horizontal cross: standard radius comes 300,600 and 900mm.
5. vertical tee: standard radius comes 300,600 and 900mm.
6. reducer: left reducer as shown, right and straight reducer supplied on request.
7. internal riser: standard radius comes 300,600 and 900mm.
8. external riser: standard radius comes 300,600 and 900mm.
9. combination riser part
10. splice connector
11. horizontal splice connector
12. vertical splice connector
13. reduction splice connector
14. straight flat cover
15. heavy duty cover clamp
16. universal cover clamp
17.flat cover for horizontal elbow
18. barrier strip
19. blind end
20. drop out plate
Different FRP tray heights to give more choice for loading space availability. FCT cable tray comes in standard heights of 50 and 80 mm. Other heights are available on request.
Different tray widths to give more choice for loading space availability. FCT cable tray comes in standard widths of 50, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 500 and 600 mm. Other widths are available on request.
I-Shaped Side Wall
The I-shaped side Wall design greatly increases the support strength and has the aesthetics of the design.
FRP CABLE TRAY SUPPORT SYSTEM
FRP cable tray cable tray as a kind of non-metallic cable tray is light in weight, which makes it easier to install, reduces the occurrence of hoisting accidents, and reduces shipping costs. FRP cable trays are available in a variety of colors and can be customized according to requirements. During the extrusion process, a protective layer can be added to increase the corrosion resistance and anti-ultraviolet characteristics of FRP cable trays.
We manufacture two different FRP cable trays, Ladder FRP Cable Tray and FRP Tray Cable Tray Love. And available in a variety of widths, it is the ideal support solution for pipe and cable routing. FRP tray trays are available with solid and perforated bottoms and a variety of height options for different pipeline cable supports.
Both FRP ladder cable tray and FRP tray cable tray can be made of a variety of different resins, and can provide a complete range of installation accessories.